Hunts and Gifts at {Ms B Designs}


PRO POSERS - group gift.
secondlife:///app/group/d7e77370-8400-f1f7-256c-520162437640/about

Brighten up the Darkness hunt has been unfortunately cancelled, but the designer has set out the box anyway:
"It's in the box upstairs and to the left and grab your free poses...no hunting necessary..."
Some of the gifts I posted some days ago are still available, single poses and poses for couples. Look for them.

{Ms. B. Designs}
secondlife:///app/group/192d658a-add5-5f48-80e6-d2df288f3b58/about



"Presenting {Ms. B. Designs} 1st ever Monthly Photocontest!!!

*insert thunderous applause here*

OK, I'm calling it a monthly, cause I hope to be able to do this every month, but let's just start with 1 ok???

Rules are as follows:
1. Create a unique photograph of you and a friend, posing on one of ANY of my Bratty poses.  (Yes, this does mean you can use any of my group gifts, hunt items, or any other freebies you may have picked up in the last 2 months...however, please note the prize difference if a freebie is used).  Photoshop it, bedazzle it, paint it on an oil canvas, or just turn it in the way you shot it, I don't care... I'm looking for something that speaks to me and it doesn't matter if you're a professional wizard at photo editing or not.  Simply said...inspire me!
2. Photo must be your own creation...please don't steal.
3. Photo size is not important, but I must be able to see the details that make your entry completely yours.
4. Open to anyone, you don't have to be a member of my group (I hate places that do that). I know your group slots are precious, so I won't "make" you be part of mine.  However if you wish to join, I'd love to have you.
5. Contest runs from today June 1st, until the end of the month, June 30th.  No entries will be accepted after 12am July 1st SLT.
6. My IM's and everything else cap daily... so I'm making this a flickr contest.  Also, this makes it so there's no cost to you to join my contest. Go to: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1697962@N21/
join the {Ms. B. Designs} flickr group and post your entry there.  Please note, I'm HUGE on giving credit where credit is due...please list your models and any item they're wearing in the photograph as well as the pose used in the discription portion of your flickr upload. Name it whatever you like, but make sure you list your SL name (NOT your flickr or Display name) someplace where I can find it.  I will not chase you down.  If you have the winning shot and I don't know who you are, the prize will go to the runner up.
7. You can enter as many photos as you like, but you must use a different pose in each.
8. Nudity is allowed, hell, I do it, but make it tasteful please.  Vulgar is vulgar in any language, even photography.

OK...that's more than enough rules...here's the prize.

1. Winning shot will be posted in my shop for the entire month of July 2011.  If you use a pose that I have a vendor for (ie: one that is for sale) I will use that picture as the vendor picture until such time as I decide I need a change.
2. Winning photographer (yes, it's the photographer that wins, not the models, sorry folks) will have a pose designed for them and named either after them, or they can choose the name of the pose if they'd rather.  Vendor pic will be shot by me with the winner and any friend of their choosing as models and photo edited (I don't normally edit my vendor pics) into a portrait for them. I will ask the winner for ideas of what they'd like the pose to look like or be inspired by and do my best to create their special moment.
3. Prize for first place (there's only 1st place) is $500L in cash IF a purchased pose is used.  If a freebie pose is used, the winning prize is $100L (forgive me people, although I own the shop, I'm not rich...it's a hobby I love, not a huge money maker).

OK...whew, I guess that's it.  If you have any questions, drop a notecard into my mailbox at either my mainstore or my Carrie's Mall satellite location and I'll do my best to help you.

I am the only judge and my friends, even the one who recommended that I do this are not eligible to join.  I'm looking for something that makes me laugh, or think, or gasp, or moan... yeah, whatever.  It's NOT a popularity contest.

OK get your cameras snapping and show me what you got, I can't wait to see the results.  Oh and have fun with it!

XoXo,
The very naughty, Ms. B.

P.S.  Rules are subject to change at my discretion,  from month to month.  If you enter for July, don't assume they're the same rules that June had.  I will however, honor these rules for the month of June, 2011.  Also, if you're rude, disrespectful, or anything else I don't like, I have the right to eject you from the contest.  It's my shop, my contest, my money I'm putting up for the winner, my rules, I'm sorry if you don't like them.  If you're looking just to cause trouble, take it someplace else, I don't have time for it."

Comments

Second Life Blogs