Evil and Rabid Rabbits at Black Cat Bones


TKEEH-#10 Black Cat Bones:
Rabid Bunny vF - A Dirty Animated Bunny. 
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the rabid bunny and the sex menu started loading LOL!!!

The Kinky Easter Egg Hunt (April 9 - April 23)
HINT:  Kneel Before Your SPACE LORD and Beg For Your Prize.

Get the hud you need for this hunt here:

More information about the hunt here:


TEBH- Black Cat Bones- #30
Evil Bunny and Evil Bunny Rocket Launcher.
The Evil Bunny Hunt (April 1 - 30)
HINT: "Did our Love Goose lay an egg??"
I cannot find the right words to describe this evil bunny and the evil bunny rocket launcher... there is room for 4 people and it flies... I know I am going to have lots of fun with it. LOL!!!

More information about The Evil Bunny Hunt here:

Get both rabbits at Black Cat Bones:

Comments

Second Life Blogs