Sugar Coated Fun and More at MunSpain

Have I told you that I love poses? I do. I also love props, and these ones are telling me "eat meeee". It's a good thing they are not full of calories, but full of fun and poses!

They only cost 50 lindens each, and they look delicious! The are three versions: *MS* Donut Yummi Glassed, *MS* Donut Yummi Pink and *MS* Donut Yummi Blue.




Photobucket

Hair: .:MINA:. Daphne  - Burnt Embers.
Skins: MunSpain.
Tops: H.E.D. Henley's.
Trousers: H.E.D. Rolled Up Capris.

There are some dollarbie and free skins here:

Very nice pieces of furniture here, and cheap! I bought a couple of chairs with poses in my favourite colours for 1 and 5 lindens.

You can find more freebies, dollarbies and cheapies in the MarketPlace, here.

There are some MMs.

Comments

Second Life Blogs