Hunts, Gatcha and Lucky Boards at Styles by Kira (Free & Cheap Skins)

I'm doing the Timeless Treasures Hunt (I'll blog about that later) so I went to Kira's shop, Style by Kira. Her hunt prizes are always very easy to find because they are next to the freebies, dollarbies and cheapies. ;) This time she gives us three skins, three different tones, to suit all tastes.
She has really lovely skins at very reasonable prices (some are on sale: 25, 50, 75, 100... lindens) and some lucky boards. I was lucky and got two of her skins.
I'm always looking for poses for my blog, and now, you can get a pose stand with 5 pre-loaded poses, 50 lindens. Add your own poses or just use the 5 that come with the pose stand. It has a show/hide script so you can make it disappear and appear whenever necessary. You can try the poses at the shop before you buy.

The gatcha skins are very cute, you can see them here. Pay 75 lindens and get one. I used them with some of the poses. This sexy outfit just costs 1 linden. It's in the freebie area.
Kira is also at the Pure Juice event. 100 lindens.

Comments

Second Life Blogs