Still Alive


It's been a month since my last post, and before that I hadn't been able to post much for a while. I am ill. Don't worry. It's not life-threatening, it's just exhausting, and what little energies I have left I have to spend in rl, so there's no much left for sl. I try to log on for a few minutes once a day to let notecards in, but that's all.

I'm leaving most blogger groups, as I cannot guarantee I'll be able to blog their things. It's something I should have done before, but I kept putting it off as I thought I would get better. I logged on today and noticed I had been kicked out of a couple of groups, so I removed myself from most of the rest, I didn't want to get kicked out of those, too. Some asked me to blog for them whenever I could, so that's what I'll do. I love sl, and I love blogging.

I miss my sl life, but for now I have to spend most of my time in rl. I'll try to do a couple of posts during the weekend. Best of wishes for you all, and have as much fun as you can in sl, and in rl.

2 comments:

Adora Whitesong said...

Hey, very sorry to hear things aren't going well for you at the moment. Hope your condition improves soon.

Dreamer Pixelmaid said...

Thank you.

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment...