Gifts from the ArisAris Hunt


Outfit:
ArisAris Igs5 - ArisAris Hunt gift
Don't forget to get the many great group gifts on the top floor.

Skin:
GAALL Skins "Penelope" - ArisAris Hunt gift
secondlife:///app/group/78661a32-a7d1-6e3c-7fbb-ddfd54a4a95b/about
Get the group gifts, skin and shape.

Accessories:
Moonshadow Zahara bracelet and earrings - ArisAris Hunt gift

Hair: (Not part of the hunt)
Tameless Hair Felicity, available in many colours.
Tameless has some gifts, Lucky chairs, hunt prizes, promos...

Pose: (Not part of the hunt)
::WetCat:: "Adle" Runway Set
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Etherea/42/214/24

I have been so busy in rl, that I haven't had the time to log on sl or blog as much as I would like to. I wanted to blog this great hunt days ago, but I had too much work in rl. Here you have just a few of the very nice gifts available. The hunt finishes tomorrow so... hurry!

More information about the hunt:

Comments