Fabulously Flawless


Dress:
FFH - 12 1 Hundred - Flawless Dress
Hint: Take a seat!

Skin:
Style by Kira - Willow Skin - Culture Shock 2012 - 10 lindens
Hint: If you are not in the subscribo, you might want to check it out!
There are more hunt gifts and other nice things, have a look around.

Hair:
FFH - 9 ChiChickie! Hair Salon
Male and female hair, standard and petite versions.
Hint: Join me at the front of the store. 
Don't forget to get the other gifts available at the store, and slap those MMs!

Pose:
:: Focus Poses  Model 102  ::

Finding FabFree Hunt:

2 comments:

Kira Paderborn said...

Ooo, I haven't heard of ChiChickie before so I will have to go check them out! Thanks for using my skin for the ad!! I <3 1 Hundred. Sira is just amazing. Every single thing she makes is flawless. :D

Dreamer Pixelmaid said...

Chiana's creations are great. I love her hair!

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment...