Fabulously Chic


I had to change into my own shape and lose the hoofs because I wanted to try on Felicity's cute stilettos. I had a look to my growing pile of Finding FabFree Hunt gifts and put together this nice look. I hope you like it. I really do, and it's free!

FFH - 9 ChiChickie! Hair Salon
Male and female hair, standard and petite versions.
Hint: Join me at the front of the store. 
Don't forget to get the other gifts available at the store, and slap those MMs!

Skin:
FFH - 67 Style by Kira - 4 skins.
Hint: If you are not in the subscribo, you might want to check it out!
There are more hunt gifts and other nice things, have a look around.

Dress:
FFH - 49 Paris METRO Couture: So It Shall Be -Deep Space 
Hint: On the main floor, in the center of the store, you will find me.

Shoes:
FFH - 51 *Felicity* Irina Stilettos - Pink Velvet
Hint: Some people hang horseshoes for luck!

Necklace:
FFH - 33 Bliensen + MaiTai 2 necklaces
Hint: Pretty but random – try your luck.

Pose:
::WetCat:: "Vanity" Model Set

2 comments:

Kira Paderborn said...

Yay! Thanks for using my skin in your blog post! Amazing what you can get for free these days. Great outfit! <3

Dreamer Pixelmaid said...

It's a lovely skin. :)

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment...