Beautiful Olivia


I absolutely love everything I am wearing in this picture. I love this red dress, so sexy and sensual, and it fits perfectly! You can get it at the Summer Fashion Festival. If you haven't been there yet you don't know what you are missing. There are fantastic creations and I lost count of the gifts the generous creators have put inside cute ice cream cones.

I could have worn my hair up, but I thought this Tameless beauty would go really well with with this amazing dress. I got this hair as part of a promo, a whole avatar (hair, skin, shape, clothes, eyes...) just for one linden! I got all 13 avatars in the promo and told you about it at the end of May, but I'm afraid that promo has ended. You can now get those avatars for just 99 lindens each, still a very good promo. Don't forget to visit the store, there are gifts, hunt prizes, promos, two lucky chairs... and a whole room full of freebies just outside the shop.

I don't usually wear jewels, but these ones really completed the look I was looking for. They are available at Siria's Fashion Room, and they are another promo. So you see, you can look really great without spending that much money.


You can get this amazing dress in black, and I love it too, but I must confess that the red one is my favourite, it makes me feel really hot. ;) If you can afford it, get both, because a girl needs a dress for every occasion. 


I have reserved the beautiful Olivia for the end, good things come to those who wait (or don't wait and go and get it right now!). Olivia is sooo beautiful, like a movie start, and movie stars deserve a close-up. She is waiting for you at the Summer Fashion Festival.

You can also appreciate part of the Enigma set better. Apart from the necklace and earrings, it includes bracelets and a ring.

Skin:
.::BeautyCode::. @ Summer Fashion Festival
Skin Olivia Light Tan - Summer Breeze

Dress, boa and gloves:
***ARMONY @ Summer Fashion Festival
Rig53 Nora Red Mesh Gown
Rig53 Nora Black Mesh Gown

Necklace, bracelets and rings:
**AB CREATIONS** Jewels - ENIGMA complete set
100 lindens @ Siria's Fashion Room

Hair:
Tameless Hair
 
Poses:
:: Focus Poses ::  :: Jewelry Set  ::

Comments