Fabulously Free Frenzy Hunt (April 1 - 30)


Fabulously Free Frenzy Hunt (April 1 - 30)

Locations and Hints:

##1 sexy bish == (There are two gifts in the shop)
HUNT HINT 1: "I like being a pin-up girl. There's nothing wrong with it."  quote from JAYNE MANSFIELD.
HUNT HINT 2: ROSES ARE....GREEN?
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hector/219/144/97

##2 hollyweird == "This Spot is Reserved For Starlets..."

##3 wow skins == try me.

##4 witches & rats == "Comfort Me".

##5 perception == "What do your feet tell you?"

##6 sweeter than candy == Have a seat beside me!

##7 artic storm ==  It's all in the bag.

##8 loordes of london == such pretty eggs.

##9 glitter == You want to look elegant with these dresses.

#10 sour pickles == "Check the hint giver"

#11 plowwies == You have to fish to find your gift.

#12 camilla's == Oh my i have to go to the second floor.. ugh -- and what is all that ticking?!?!

#13 bts designs == If you want to find me, enter the store, look up, and you'll see :)

#14 exclusively yours ==  Life has its ups & downs but always full of surprises.

#15 carrasco's == 
HUNT HINT 1:   I like hanging out with the underwear/sweater sets.  
HUNT HINT 2:   You can find me with the things that go on your head.

#16 blah.blah.blah ==  Along the way, I found my way, by wishing on the stars.

#17 ===STORE REMOVED SKIP TO STORE 18 ====

#18  lovecats == If you sit down and think about it- you might get lucky.

#19 say it loud designers == They see you enter and leave.

#20 50L$ FRENZY MARKET ENDS THE HUNT == Ya gotta poke me in the center to get the weekly 50L$ FRENZY SHOPPING LIST & YOUR PRIZE!.



Comments