ChiChickie! (Chiana Meredith) (#14 Pot of Gold Hunt)

14. ChiChickie! (Chiana Meredith)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Webwinder/234/58/82
Pot of Gold hunt Hint:  Shhh, it’s a secret! Keep it under your hat!

I love ChiChickie! Some of my favourite hairs are from this shop, so whenever I know there's a hunt there... I don't walk... I run! If you go into the shop and see Chiana Meredith, the owner of the place, say hello and don't hesitate to ask for help. She is really kind and loves chatting. ;)

About the hunt... think about the hint and you'll soon find the shamrock from the Pot of Gold Hunt. The hairs from the hunt come in several colours and in two versions, with and without hat. Head boopers included.





Photobucket


Freebies and discount area downstairs: 2 MMs (there's another one upstairs), Lucky Chair, Freebies, Dollarbies, discounted items, promos...

Skin: -Glam Affair- Mary -Green-

Comments