100 Poses for Photos with Huds


I love poses and animations and I am always looking for more. I found these ones months ago and told everybody I knew. Everybody was very pleased. Today, while organizing my inventory (a never ending story!) I came across them and decided to write a post. I am sure lots of you will get them because they are very nice and cheap. Each pack comes with 10 poses (copy) and a hud, and it only costs 5 lindens!!! So do what I did and get the 10 packs. :)

There is also a PhotoStudio (5 lindens) and a shape (10 lindens).

What are you waiting for? Do not walk... runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

::Ks2cool::

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jamadhi/140/105/32

2 comments:

Lila Quander said...

Thanks for the heads-up! I can never have enough poses! Oh! i added you to my blogroll. I hope you don't mind ^.^

Dreamer said...

I am glad you liked the poses. Have fun with them. I love sharing my findings with people who appreciate them.

Thank you for adding me to your blogroll. I am a follower of your blog and I have also added you to my blogroll. :)

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment...